This is very hard to post and has taken 10 years to get to this point since we made the agonising decision for our AD to move into a therapeutic foster placement so she could get the full support she needed. Obviously the breakdown itself is a long story but at this point I just wanted to ask if there is anyone here who made the decision to "try again" and was approved to adopt after a breakdown? I feel we have numerous insights, experience and love to give but not sure of many precedents for this. We need to think extremely carefully whether this is the right thing to do but would be good to know if there is anyone we could speak to out there to help decide. Many thanks
Adopting after adoption breakdown
This topic is read-only. You must log in to reply.